developer representative Mike Miller
email Mike Miller
- Brand new high-quality construction
- Boutique sized community
- Great Renton Highlands location, walking distance from groceries and park
- Zero-lot line - you own the property under your townhome
- Two-car tandem attached garage
- Gourmet kitchens with granite tile countertop, full-height backsplash, under-cabinet lighting and extensive natural wood cabinetry
- Spacious master with walk-in closet and private bathroom
- Powder room on main level
Our involvement with Galloway started in 2010 when local builders Jonathan Bartels and Greg Heath purchased a partially built project in the Renton Highlands from the bank. Matrix was brought on board to sell Galloway's 8 condos and 27 townhomes.
The plans already in place, we had to sell around challenges like a unique location for mixed-use multi-family product. Because there were no other condos or townhomes in the Renton Highlands area, potential buyers in the market for a new condo or townhome weren't necessarily searching for our homes. With a small number of homes to sell, our budget was tight. We used cost-efficient marketing methods to get the word out and find buyers via signage, open houses, database e-mails and broker marketing.
The project sold in two phases with a 6-month gap, which caused us to lose a little momentum. However we had a single dedicated sales manager onsite from start to finish, and in the end we were able to maintain profitable prices for our sellers.
"We were very pleased with the professionalism and expertise that the Matrix team provided. This was a fairly complex project with townhomes and condos, and Matrix went above and beyond in all that they did to help us have a successful project."
- Jonathan Bartels