open sold out
developer representative Mike Miller
email Mike Miller
- final new home at Leona
- 2 BR + den/2.5 bath townhome
- third floor family-room opens to huge roof terrace
- 9' ceilings
- hardwood flooring
- 100% wool carpeting
- flat-panel cabinets
- full-height backsplash
- stone slab countertops with undermount sinks
- stainless steel appliances from Viking, Bosch and Subzero
- natural tile flooring and shower surround in bath
Leona started as a 1907 building which the developer, Barrientos, took down to the studs, rebuilt and retrofitted to be entirely new and contemporary inside. Barrientos retained the original historic exterior while creating interiors with 21st century fit and finishes.
Matrix and Barrientos worked as a team to position, price, market and sell Leona Condominiums on the South Slope of Queen Anne Hill.
We sold and closed the final home at Leona in summer of 2010.