open sold out
developer representative Mike Miller
email Mike Miller
- sold out!
- 15+ foot ceilings
- air conditioning in every home
- rooftop decks for third-floor homes (one left)
- wide-plank engineered hardwoods throughout the main level
- loft level master bedroom suite with full bathroom
- slab countertops and custom tilework
- custom cabinetry and rolling work island
- stainless steel GE Monogram appliances
- in-home laundry and storage
- reserved garage parking
Madison Lofts is a new 20-home loft condominium on Seattle’s Madison Street, adjacent to the Arboretum. Despite its boutique size, the building is concrete-and-steel construction with private rooftop decks, oversized patios on the lower floors and air conditioning in every home, quality typically associated with high-rises. This creates a challenge in a small building as the construction costs are much higher than a wood-frame building, and buyers are often unable to distinguish the difference. An additional challenge was the location in that there are no other condominiums built in the area, let alone at the quality and price point of this product.
We worked hard to maintain recommendations for marketing and pricing that were sensible and not too costly. We also took an active role in grassroots and broker marketing. It was due to this dedication, and the teamwork between the Matrix team and the Seller, that we were able to sell all 20 homes on behalf of the original developer with our last closing in July of 2010.